Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:05:52 +1100
From: Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't read context menu
Did you try restarting with add-ons disabled?
The only other thing I can think to try is press NVDA+N then T for tools, then select and go through "COM Registration fixing tool".
Failing all that, if you could capture a copy of your log at "Debug" level with add-ons disabled, and send it to me at info@nvaccess.org.
Regards
Quentin.
On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 3:55 PM 高生旺 <coscell@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

I cannot access context menu on desktop, file explorer and notepad etc.
But some where can accessed such Microsof Word.
And windows+x menu and IE screen also cannot be accessed.
Thank you!