Re: I think NVDA has a memory leak or something

Giles,

           Sorry.  The 1903 to 1909 feature update changed the build number from 18362 to 18363, respectively, which is an unusually small jump.  As soon as I see "1836" as the first four digits of build I think 1909 these days.   Usually the build numbers jump quite a bit further on feature updates, which makes it easier to remember which major build number and Windows 10 version number go together.

            In any case, anyone still on 1903 should force an update to 1909 at this point.  Microsoft cleared it for all machines a month or two ago, and if a machine hasn't self-updated to it by now that suggests some sort of hitch in the gitty-up of Windows Update.   Step-by-step:

Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

               It helps if everything is as up to date as it can be when attempting diagnostics.

       ~ Madonna