From: "Kenny Peyattt jr. " <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 2:26 AM
Subject: [nvda] trying to recover from freeze:

Hi I was looking at my nvda.log file, and noticed that nvda was trying to recover from a freeze. I did get the error sound when nvda was started.

DEBUGWARNING - watchdog._watcher (20:29:46):
Trying to recover from freeze, core stack:
File "nvda.pyw", line 190, in <module>
I figured I would paste the information that way some one can forwared this to the developer list.
Kenny Peyatt jr.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10