Accessibility of Salesforce with NVDA

Charlie Coyle <charlie.coyle@...>

Hello all,

Sorry to repost - my original email didn't seem to get through for some reason.

I hope you don't mind me posting here regarding this.

My name is Charlie and I work for Visionary - a charity which connects local sight loss charities in the UK. Our organisation are looking into using Salesforce and we were wondering if you'd be happy to share your knowledge and expertise with us on this software. Please find the questions we were hoping to get answers to below:
1. What version/s of Salesforce have you tested with which version/s of NVDA?
2. What tasks have you undertaken using it?
3. How easy have you found to use it?
4. What training were you offered (if appropriate)? What's your experience of rolling it out to staff? Learning from it?
5. What workarounds (if any) have you needed to use?
6. Was any functionality lost if using NVDA?
7. Is all functionality available using keyboard only? Or with speech control software like Dragon Naturally Speaking?
8. Overall, would you recommend it as a viable solution for access technology users? If so, why? If not, why not?

Any help you could give us on this would be very greatly appreciated!

With best wishes,

Charlie

Charlie Coyle
Development and Innovation Coordinator
Visionary - linking local sight loss charities

Email: charlie.coyle@visionary.org.uk
Website: www.visionary.org.uk
Registered Charity No's. 1135360 SC044163 A Company Limited by Guarantee No. 07185372 Registered in England and Wales Registered Office: CBI House, St Vincent's School, Yew Tree Lane, Liverpool, L12 9HN
NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.
Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Visionary - linking local sight loss charities.
"Visionary" is the operating name of Visionary - linking local sight loss charities Limited, Registered Office: CBI House, St Vincent's School, Yew Tree Lane, Liverpool, L12 9HN Registered Charity No.1135360 / SC044163 Company Registered No. 071853