locked Re: NVDA and wordpress

Sarah k Alawami

I personally don't believe in using free web hosting. I pay for all of mine, and my clients' web hosting packages, or at least they do lol! I'ts much better that way, and you are in control of what plugins you use and don't use, and can scan for problems etc.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 12 Mar 2020, at 6:01, William Wong wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know, are there visually impaired people using wordpress for your site?

Are you using any free webhosting, and any of them are accessible using NVDA?

Thanks,

William