locked Re: NVDA and wordpress

Sarah k Alawami

Actually there is a way to turn off the visual editor. I did this in my prefs and it works nicely. It should work better with nvda if you want to do that.

Take care

On 12 Mar 2020, at 12:26, Shaun Everiss wrote:

I am using wordpress.

Now it depends what you want.

I have used 000webhost which is ftp only and you just run and go but updating is a bit of a bumb as it just won't do automatically.

If you are just starting out, sign up and make a free blog on wordpress.com

Then when logging in use www.wordpress.com/wp-admin to get in and m.wordpress.com to write in a more accessible format.

On 13/03/2020 2:01 am, William Wong wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know, are there visually impaired people using wordpress for your site?

Are you using any free webhosting, and any of them are accessible using NVDA?

Thanks,

William

.