NVDA Slowing to a Crawl again in Thunderbird

Rich DeSteno

I wrote about this problem maybe a month ago, but it  cleared up on its own.  .  It is now back again in full force. In Thunderbird, the keyboard barely works at all.  Trying to arrow down to read an email line--by-line if excruciatingly slow. Several seconds pass before NVDA reacts.  I switched to a version of Jaws that is a few years old, just to see if the same thing happened, but Jaws worked fine.  I don't know how this problem resolved itself last time, but it needs to be resolved again.  Any ideas?

--
Rich De Steno