Re: NVDA Slowing to a Crawl again in Thunderbird

Dan Beaver

Is it possible that the part of the email you are reading is when in reply mode and it is the info from the senders' part?  I have found that Thunderbird puts this in a table and that table is read extremely slowly.  I avoid reading this info while composing a reply  at all costs.

Dan Beaver

On 3/12/2020 6:17 PM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I wrote about this problem maybe a month ago, but it  cleared up on its own.  .  It is now back again in full force. In Thunderbird, the keyboard barely works at all.  Trying to arrow down to read an email line--by-line if excruciatingly slow. Several seconds pass before NVDA reacts.  I switched to a version of Jaws that is a few years old, just to see if the same thing happened, but Jaws worked fine.  I don't know how this problem resolved itself last time, but it needs to be resolved again.  Any ideas?

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)