Re: Thunderbird address page.

Daniel Hawkins

hmm, that is exactly what I am using.

Ok, here is a big question for everyone. Using a windows 10 computer, what email clients do you use that allow Google sync? I know the native mail and people app does that, but i feel navigation in the mail app still need some accessibility improvements before I call it reliable.

Daniel Hawkins
Check out my website: iabilityi.com

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:16 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

If you are using the google contact sync add on, it will no longer with with TB version 70 and above. I found this out by the way when I tried to launch my ad ons manager.

On 13 Mar 2020, at 9:10, Daniel Hawkins wrote:

Hello everyone,

Recently, i just realized that i cannot access my contacts in my Address Book in Mozilla Thunderbird. At first i thought it was just my pc, but then two other consumers have the same issue. i was checking in to see if anyone has the same issue and if they found a workaround on this.

thanks guys!