From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Can I bundle the remote addon with NVDA?

I will be connecting to somebody’s computer remotely. This person does not have NVDA installed on their computer. I was thinking that maybe I could some how bundle the NVDA installer with the NVDA Remote addon, put it on my web site then get them to open the link to it. If not, I can just have a link for NVDA and a separate link for the addon. I want to make this as easy as practical.
Thanks.