From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 8:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NV Speech Player and Add On Updater

I assume that anything that goes on that community website automatically gets included in the updater. Still, Joseph had to manually announce some updates, even for add ons on the community website, so not sure what's happening there or where the update channel even is. If it's not the whole website, then could it be?