Re: New NV Speech player release.

Dan Thompson

Thank you very much for the information.  I have downloaded the add-in.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NV Speech player release.

Thank computers for RSS feeds! Anyway, the below link just flew into my inbox so I wanted to share. It's a speech synthesizer that's actually legal, LOL! And is an alternative to eSpeak. Yes, before the messages fly in, I'm well aware there's other legal synthesizers. Anyway, I'm far too busy writing screen readers into my novel so click the link below and read the description yourself. Chao!

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvSpeechPlayer.en.html

Thanks for reading! Even though my Patreon is paused you should still be able to access draft chapters and draft stories.