is it possible to save configuration for NVDA on lock screen?

Samuel Kacer

Hello,

I just tried configuring NVDA settings on the startup screen to make the voice faster. This is really annoying with UAC dialogues in particular.

I then wanted to save the new settings but noticed that there is no "save configuration" option in the NVDA menu. and when coming back to the lock screen, indeed the new settings are reset back.

Is it categorically impossible for me to configure NVDA settings for the startup screen as a user, or is there a workaround?

Really appreciate if anyone can share if they know!

Kind Regards,
Sam