Re: is it possible to save configuration for NVDA on lock screen?

Chris

Under nvda general settings try the use currently saved setting for login and other secure screens option

From: Samuel Kacer
Sent: 15 March 2020 10:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] is it possible to save configuration for NVDA on lock screen?

Hello,

I just tried configuring NVDA settings on the startup screen to make the voice faster. This is really annoying with UAC dialogues in particular.

I then wanted to save the new settings but noticed that there is no "save configuration" option in the NVDA menu. and when coming back to the lock screen, indeed the new settings are reset back.

Is it categorically impossible for me to configure NVDA settings for the startup screen as a user, or is there a workaround?

Really appreciate if anyone can share if they know!

Kind Regards,

Sam