Re: is it possible to save configuration for NVDA on lock screen?

Sarah k Alawami

You don't really need it to, just the voice and pseed in my humble opinion. That shut down screen is sparce at best and it needs to be.

Take care

On 15 Mar 2020, at 17:12, William Wong wrote:

But that function doesnt work if yoou have plugins installed.

Chris via Groups.Io 於 15/3/2020 18:51 寫道:

Under nvda general settings try the use currently saved setting for login and other secure screens option