2019.3.1, random stops during say all.

ryan chou

Hi all,
Ever since I've updated to 2019.3.1, I've noticed something where NVDA randomly stops reading during a say all. Nothing breaks, but there's no visible reason for it to stop reading. This is especially common in Kindle books, but not unheard of on other pages as well. When it happens I just have to scroll down manually to the next line, however if I'm trying to just read through something long, it does get mildly irritating if it happens a lot.
Does anyone else have this issue/know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.