Re: 2019.3.1, random stops during say all.

ryan chou

I don't think this is synth specific... it's happening with all of them.

On 3/16/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
What synth you use?

Rui Fontes

Às 19:54 de 16/03/2020, ryan chou escreveu:
Hi all,
Ever since I've updated to 2019.3.1, I've noticed something where NVDA
randomly stops reading during a say all. Nothing breaks, but there's
no visible reason for it to stop reading. This is especially common in
Kindle books, but not unheard of on other pages as well. When it
happens I just have to scroll down manually to the next line, however
if I'm trying to just read through something long, it does get mildly
irritating if it happens a lot.
Does anyone else have this issue/know how to fix it? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks.