Elements List not working correctly in Slack

Martin O'Sullivan

Hi

When I bring up the Elements List using Insert and F7, in Slack. the links section is empty.  I am using the Slack app, and not the website.  This was working fine until this morning.

Does anyone else here use slack?

Do you have the same issue?

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre