Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-03-17 02:13 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

From: Akshaya Choudhary
Sent: 17 March 2020 09:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA automatically switches between two synthesizers

Hello guys, Hi

Do you have any Configuration Profiles defined for the affected apps?

Cheers

Chris
I'm facing a weird issue with NVDA. It automatically switches between two synthesizers. For example, if I'm using Windows One Core, then NVDA will switch to E speak by itself as soon as I interact with any of the Windows's application s or any word/text file. To fix this I have to reselect the synthesizer of my choice and restart NVDA. The issue remains when I restart thee computer. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 and NVDA 19.2.1. If anyone could help, it would be great.

--
Regards,
Sociohack