triple talk and NVDA

Dan Thompson

Greetings to everyone,

I have been using my external triple talk with NVDA for a few years now.  But sometime in the last few updates, NVDA won’t work with the triple talk.  I checked under speech settings but the choice isn’t there anymore.  The drivers are still on the computer because the triple talk still works with JAWS.  Can someone give some suggestion how to get triple  talk back in as a choice?  Thanks in advance.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Subscribe to this Fresh Start Devotion by sending a message to dmt031073@gmail with subscribe in the subject.

Unsubscribe by sending a message to the same address above with unsubscribe in the subject.