Re: NVDA and MS word

Jackie

Nevzat, it appears you're getting some sort of message, likely from
Microsoft Word itself. I seriously doubt this has anything to do
w/NVDA, really, other than the fact that NVDA is announcing it. It
would be good if you could ascertain what that window is saying.

On 3/17/20, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@gmail.com> wrote:
Not that I know of. Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling office
would help?

On 3/17/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Have you got any Word add-ons? Or programs which might be trying to do
something with Word? I haven't encountered the issue you're describing
myself. I'm using Office 365.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 5:53 AM Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

When I open MS Word a second window comes up titled "message'.
Is there a way to prevent the second window -- showing up.
Perhaps I'll need to reconfigure MS Word, but how?

Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified
Literary Braille Proofreader
C: 512 502 4403