Re: NVDA and MS word

Quentin Christensen

It quite possibly would but it is probably also overkill :)

In your Word options (ALT+F then T) if you CONTROL+TAB down to "Add-ins", have a look on that screen and see what's there.  If you've got software you know has Word plug-ins, they'll be listed here.  There are probably other things you might or might not have specifically added but come with other programs like OneNote, or FoxIt Reader.

Looking at mine, there are a few random things I don't recognise like Date XML.  So just because you don't recognise something there, doesn't mean it's causing problems - although it's worth being aware of anything which is running while Office is running just because it could be slowing things down (Apparently my Date XML and a few others relate to some kind of office smart tag functionality which evidently is built-in to Office).

Otherwise, as Brian suggested, a screenshot might help here - if you press NVDA+T to read the title bar on that message, what does it say?  And can you navigate around it (arrows, tab, etc)?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 8:58 AM Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@...> wrote:
Not that I know of. Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling office
would help?