Re: changing reading speed on the fly in say all profile

Quentin Christensen

Ah ok, yes I see.

Ok so to adjust the speech rate, first manually activate the profile, and then simply set the speed to what you want for say all.  Once you're done, manually deactivate the profile.  You can't use the synth settings ring while actually reading with say all.

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:59 PM J.G <jozko.gregorc@...> wrote:
Thank you for your help. I can change settings of say all profile, when it is manually activated, but when I have pressed NVDA+down, and then tried to use synth ring via ctrl+NVDA+arrow keys, NVDA immediately fell back to original profile, so I was only able to change speech rate of this profile. I understand this logic behind, but anyway is it possible to embed some delay before fall back to original profile or other solution so we can save some time or I'm doing something wrong?

best regards,
Jožef

--
Quentin Christensen