Re: NVDA and MS word

When I open an existing document I get a window title telling me the
name of the folder the file I opened is under. When I press caps
lock+tab I get the word 'message'. I need to press alt+tab to get to
the file I opened. It's not a big deal, but it's a nuisance.

On 3/17/20, Sean <s.tolstoyevski@gmail.com> wrote:
I had the same problem after installing Dropbox. In Word, a window with the
title “Dropbox” was coming. After pressing the Alt key, and press ESC.

Probably a program you installed on your computer has installed the plug-in
for MSWord.

*Sean*

* Twitter: Friedrich Sargon ( https://twitter.com/FriedrichSargon )
* Email: seantolstoyevski@protonmail.com ( seantolstoyevski@protonmail.com
)
* GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski ( https://github.com/SeanTolstoyevski/ )

I'm student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare
C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.

--
Nevzat Adil