From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally
silent in Firefox and Chrome

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 01:51 PM, Gene wrote:

I didn’t say the statements are inaccurate.
Gene, whether "inaccurate" or "unclear," you never seem to be willing to
admit that the leaps you're willing to jump to are what are problematic, and
they are. You wrote, and I quote, " Therefore, without more information, I
shall assume that the menus work in both browsers and that the start menu is
the menu referred to in the subject line." That goes directly against the
information originally offered, period.

But with this, I'm done. You've done this before and you'll do it again,
certain that you're just fine in ignoring what has been explicitly stated.
There were no lines to read between here in the way you did.

~ Madonna