Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Jackie

Yeah--the other thing is that HP does some weird stuff w/its keyboard
sometimes, especially the function keys. The other thing is that it
tends to have bloatware upon bloatware running, all of which may or
may not be contributory. But that is 1 instance where a computer
really needs some work to get it aligned w/the needs of screen reader
users.

The other thing, Alli, is that you might want to see if Narrator works
similarly.

On 3/18/20, Hareth <hareth4m@...> wrote:
English is my 2nd language. I got what she meant perfectly clear.
Better for me in the future to avoid this kind of unnecessary
arguments, to read the whole message instead of taking the whole
meaning based on the message subject line or title.
Some times its impossible to put the entire inquiry in a single line.
Plus its not a common practice to put multiple issues squeezed in the
title.
Good enough to place a single hint there,
and go farther in the message body to clarify more on issue.

On 3/18/20, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I’m sorry, but if you interpret the message differently from me, that is
legitimate disagreement and I saw a problem with the message that needed
be clarified, in my opinion. I am not going to argue this with you
further.