Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Mallard

Gene,

Tat-s ok... No problem... The issue was solved, and this is what matters...

Misunderstandings are what make us human, aren-t they_ Otherwise we would be robots, and we wouldn-t be allowed to solve CAPTCHAS ROFL!!!!!

Take care, stay safe, and try to protect yourself from COVID. It-s nasty...

Hug your country virtually from me.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 18/03/2020 19:11, Gene wrote:
I’m sorry, but if you interpret the message differently from me, that is a legitimate disagreement and I saw a problem with the message that needed to be clarified, in my opinion.  I am not going to argue this with you further.