Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Mallard

I-m not defensive. I asked a question, it was answered. You didn-t understand. That-s all.

As I said in my previous reply to you, minunderstandings are what makes us human.

Forget about it, please.

We have worse stuff to fight for and against at the moment than a subject line or whatever else.. At least we have here in Italy. Ifyou don-t, then you-re lucky, so thank God or whoever you believe in for it.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 18/03/2020 19:00, Gene wrote:
I’m sorry, but look at your message and please stop being defensive.  Your subject line says menus are not being read.  The only menu you spoke of is the start menu.  Yes, many people answered with suggestions for help, including me.  But the fact that the solution you report as working did work is proof that the problem was not acdcessibility settings in the browsers and that the menus in the browses were, I assume, being read.
I didn’t write what I wrote to be negatively critical.  I wrote it to have you clarify the problem so you could follow the most likely path toward a resolution.  My question as to what the message meant was legitimate.