Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Mallard

Oh, and I forgot to say that my friend and I had tried it once before, but then I checked her version of NVDA, and it was 2019.1. So I had her update it, and then it worked.

It would really be interesting to know if there-s a similar solution for earlier versions.

Ciao,

Ollie

On 18/03/2020 18:24, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 08:01 AM, Tyler Spivey wrote:

However if that didn't fix it (which I doubt it would), please do
the following, assuming you have an installed copy of NVDA 2019.3
or higher:

Just curious if there's anything similar that would work with pre-2019.3 versions of NVDA to achieve the same end, since you explicitly specify 2019.3 or higher?

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

       ~ Madonna