Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Tyler Spivey

On 3/18/2020 1:51 PM, Mallard wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to say that my friend and I had tried it once before, but then I checked her version of NVDA, and it was 2019.1. So I had her update it, and then it worked.

It would really be interesting to know if there-s a similar solution for earlier versions.

import comtypes,ctypes;p=comtypes.typeinfo.LoadTypeLibEx(r"c:\windows\syswow64\oleacc.dll");ctypes.windll.oleaut32.RegisterTypeLib(p, ur"c:\windows\syswow64\oleacc.dll", None)