Re: Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Gene

Thanks for your message.  My point may not have been clear.  I was just saying that it would have been good to specify the start menu in the subject line.  Some people may have thought that many menus weren’t read and that may have led to confusion about the browser problem.  If my message seemed to be critical in a negative way or to be saying morethan that, that wasn’t my intent.

From: Mallard
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Serious issue with NVDA not reading menus and totally silent in Firefox and Chrome

Gene,

Tat-s ok... No problem... The issue was solved, and this is what matters...

Misunderstandings are what make us human, aren-t they_ Otherwise we
would be robots, and we wouldn-t be allowed to solve CAPTCHAS ROFL!!!!!

Take care, stay safe, and try to protect yourself from COVID. It-s nasty...

Hug your country virtually from me.

Ciao,

Ollie