Re: google chrome version 81

Since I have Version 80.0.3987.132 and when I did that check I began an automatic update, resulting in Version 80.0.3987.149, it's definitely not here yet.

A web  search on Chrome 81 delayed turns up a number of articles, including:
Google Delays Chrome Browser Updates Amid Coronavirus Disruptions
and

Google halts Chrome browser and Chrome OS releases due to coronavirus outbreak
among others.   Utterly unsurprising and I expect that all sorts of release delays will be announced in the coming days.

       ~ Madonna