nvda and accessing svg element on web

William

Hello,

I would like to know if any one expert in html or something related to that. as well as knowing how nvda works.

If the webpage has used svg to display some image, pressing tab in the browser will never jump onto the element.

It seemed that even adding aria role img and svg label, still cannot jump onto it by keyboard tab.

I have to report an accessibility issue to a website, but I donot know how to make this work.

Is not able to tab onto svg element a nvda issue? a general issue of screen reader? or any trick that can resolve it?

Not sure if this is proper to raise up here.

Thanks,

William