Re: Add-on networkStrenght #addonrelease

Rui Fontes

As you can see on Manage add-ons dialog, it is marked as incompatible...

By the way, I do not understand how NVDA have installed it...

The minimu version is 2019.3...

It was only to attend to a request... So, I was not very worried in make it 100% compatible...

Today I have detected an error...

And also took knowledge of another add-on, much more complete, but not good for what I want...

https://github.com/kvark128/WlanReporter/releases/download/2019.12.22/WlanReporter-2019.12.22.nvda-a

I was searching by something that allow us to know the wireless network signal, since it what we do not have access easily...

This other add-on, besides that, gives too many information...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:31 de 19/03/2020, zahra escreveu:

i tested and it did not work for me!
i have this in manage addons, but the shortcut did not work for me!

On 3/19/20, zahra ayat <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hello.
which versions of nvda your addon supports?
can i use it in 2017.3?

On 3/19/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

Per request on NVDA bug tracker...

Code: https://github.com/ruifontes/networkStrenght

Add-on:
https://github.com/ruifontes/networkStrenght/releases/download/1.0/networkStrenght-1.0.nvda-addon

Presentation
This add-on provides a quick way to know the wireless network strenght.
The command is NVDA+Control+n.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team