Re: portable copy with 2019.3.1

Chris

Unless its changed you have to check the user config  option and that should import your add-ons and settings

Otherwise it will be just a default installation

From: Brian Moore
Sent: 19 March 2020 9:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] portable copy with 2019.3.1

Hi all. I sent this before but not sure if it went through so sorry it

it happened twice.

  This seems to be new. I Always keep a portable copy of NVDA on a usb

thumb drive that I carry around.  Yesterday, deleted the old one and

made a portable copy of my currently running 2019.3.1 It worked but for

the first time, none of the addons I have installed came with it.  There

was a portable configuration but it was default settings with no addons.

Anyone else seen this?