Re: Add-on networkStrenght #addonrelease

Rui Fontes

Sorry, but that is not a bug of my add-on...

Please, do the following:

1 - Re-start NVDA in debug mode;

2 - Press NVDA+1, to activate keyboard help;

3 - Press NVDA+Control+n;

4 - Press NVDA+1, to deactivate keyboard help;

5 - Press NVDA+F1 to open the log viewer;

6 - Arrow up untill a line starting by:

Input help: gesture kb(desktop):control+NVDA+n

7 - Copy the whole line and send it...

Rui Fontes

Às 14:37 de 19/03/2020, abdul muhamin escreveu:

Hi, this addon has a bug, when you press NVDA plus ctrl plus n, it announces the current window, for example, I’m in windows 10 mail app, if I press the key to check network, it tells me inbox gmail window, please fix it

Sent from Mail for Windows 10