Looking for some NVDA you tube audio tutorials.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to all, from new subscriber Ron Kolesar.
As a long time JAWS user I'm now looking for some NVDA audio tutorials probably out on you tube if at all possible?
Can anyone help me to learn how to use NVDA as efficiently as I can with JAWS?
I need to learn NVDA since I just down loaded two additional program addons for the flight simulator.
Many thanks.
Ron U.S. Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station both by the call sign of KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG