Noticed the following with NVDA and passwords.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to all, from Ron Kolesar.
Noticed the following with NVDA concerning passwords.
When typing a password, the first character reads as star like it is suppose to.
But anything after the first character of a password reads the letter instead os saying star.
How can we fix it so that NVDA will read the entire password being typed in as stars?
That's all I have to report at this time.
Ron KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG