Another NVDA notification

Ron Kolesar

Hello once again to all.
I noticed when reading my mail, which I'm using the Windows live mail for my mail, I'm noticing at the end of every line NVDA reads pane.
And the periods as dots.
Is there a way to turn these pane announcements off and also when we need to hear that there's a period at the end of a sentence, that it reads period instead of dot?
Also, how can one take advantage of the pronunciations dictionary and can that file be backed up?
Many thanks, Ron who'll probably have more NVDA questions for the list to come.
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG