Re: Beware anniversary update for...

ken lawrence

Hi list just installed the anniversary update yesterday.  have no problems with live mail.  it doesn't seem to read the edge browser right like blind bargains had suggested, but that might be because NVDA and or jaws must be updated first.  today someone on this list told me during a game chat on out of sight that there is a developers update to NVDA since no update has come up when I hit check for updates I'm guessin    g that any update is forthcoming.  haven't scanned with defendor yet but so far update works fine.