Re: Schoolology

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I worked with a student on that site probably a couple of years ago. I found it relatively accessible with Firefox and Chrome, but a lot depends on the content the teacher decides to use. What specific issues are being encountered?

Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 4:35 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Question for the academics among us - Is anyone familiar with the Schoolology website:  https://www.schoology.com/  and if so, a) does one browser work better than another with it? and b) Are there any other tips or tricks to use with it please?

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen