Re: Looking for some NVDA you tube audio tutorials.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Ron,

Probably one of the best resources for a Jaws users coming over to NVDA is the Switching from Jaws to NVDA guide.  It's a text page rather than video, but has a lot of useful information: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

NV Access also has training material.  The Basic Training for NVDA is available in human-read audio which might interest you: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/basic-training-for-nvda-downloadable-audio/ (it's also available in electronic text and hardcopy Braille, from the shop if you prefer: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/)

While we have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Rrmf97-PxqkjbzO6b-VvA it has more general information rather than specifically training material.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:03 AM Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@...> wrote:
Hello to all, from new subscriber Ron Kolesar.
As a long time JAWS user I'm now looking for some NVDA audio tutorials
probably out on you tube if at all possible?
Can anyone help me to learn how to use NVDA as efficiently as I can with
JAWS?
I need to learn NVDA since I just down loaded two additional program addons
for the flight simulator.
Many thanks.
Ron U.S. Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station both by the call
sign of KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And