Re: Software Uninstallers

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

I'm glad it works for you Kevin, I may post a short review on the group to introduce it to people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2016, at 11:19 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

thanks very much this even beats the other program that I recommended, thanks again.

On 08/08/2016 21:14, Kevin Cussick via Groups.is wrote:
Yes please this would be good is it free or not? thanks in advance.

On 08/08/2016 05:59, Afrim wrote:
Hello,
I personally use Uninstaller from Puran Utilities, which is the most
accessible uninstaller I've ever seen.
If you'd like, I could give a link.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Carlos <gmjc341961@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All!

Thank You! To everyone who suggested Bulk Crap Uninstaller as a
replacement for REVO Uninstaller.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller works great with NVDA! So, all who are not
happy with REVO can go ahead and say goodbye to REVO and use Bulk
Crap Uninstaller!

Thank You! To all who responded to the REVO is Inaccessible thread
and gave suggestions about better uninstaller software!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com