Re: Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

Martin O'Sullivan

Sorry I should have put the link to the training.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
D15 VK88
Co Dublin
Ireland

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 17:41, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On the Fundamental Importance of Being Able to Perform Web Searches.  No one has put it better than Glenn/Lenny did in that message.

A simple web search on CathyAnne Murtha turns up her own webpage for her business, Access Technology Institute, generally as the first result.  Visiting that page, and checking out the What's New section brings up this item as first on that page.  Free Lunch Break Windows 10 Training with CathyAnne. Each day March 18 – April 18.  Click through on the link provided for detailed information.

Doing a web search is an essential computer skill that predates Windows 10 by many, many years.  Please, consider doing them to find readily available information direct from its source.  There aren't hundreds of CathyAnne Murthas doing accessibility training.

       ~ Madonna