Re: How to copy Instant Translate spoken output to clipboard_

Mallard

Hey Rui,

No. I don-t have that... I-ll install it immediately. That-s going to be a great help, I-m sure.

Ciao, stay safe,

Ollie

On 20/03/2020 18:00, Rui Fontes wrote:
Ciao Ollie!

Do you have the NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin  add-on installed?

It also have a speech history feature...

Rui Fontes

Ă€s 16:50 de 20/03/2020, Mallard escreveu:
Hello all,

I have some strings in Chinese I-d need to translae into English for later reviewing and refining.

Instant Translate speaks the translated text, but doesn-t allow for copying it to clipboard.

I was told I should install Speech History, but the add/on is incompatible with the latest versions of NVDA *I-m using Alphas(, while Instant Translate is incompatible with earlier versions.

any solutions, please_

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

Ollie