Re: Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 01:47 PM, Martin O'Sullivan wrote:
Sorry I should have put the link to the training.
No apology necessary, at least to me.   Although that would have been nice, you gave more than enough information for anyone interested to find what they needed in mere seconds if they made the effort.

While it's wonderful to have direct links, and most of us do tend to provide them most of the time, when that isn't the case and very specific information has been offered a web search on the specifics generally zeroes you in on what you're looking for in no time.  This message was much appreciated, and I have forwarded this info on to the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group, as we're getting lots of new members there now that Windows 7 is officially out of support.

       ~ Madonna