Re: Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

Sarah k Alawami

Bryan, wrong direction.. 12 30 pdt equals 15:30 edt or 19:30 UTC.

On 20 Mar 2020, at 10:25, Brian Vogel wrote:

According to Cathy Anne Murtha's Twitter Page, these are at 12:30 PM Pacific Time.  So that's 9:30 AM Eastern Time.

       ~ Madonna