Re: Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

Oriana

Thanks to algorithms, everyone gets different search results these days. I actually didn't find either of the earlier websites on even the first page of search results for her name, although I did find her personal blog, so I thank you for including those links.

As an aside, her blog is at

More importantly, any answers on how well Zoom works with accessibility? Given that CathyAnne is herself blind, I presume it must be compatible with Jaws or NVDA. Also, does anyone have any information on where/if recorded lessons are posted? I was unable to find recordings from this series on the ATI website, and the link to 'free training topics' is broken on my browser.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 5:03 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 04:54 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Bryan, wrong direction.. 12 30 pdt equals 15:30 edt or 19:30 UTC.
Already acknowledged as a brain fart on my part, three hours ago, and after a previous correction.  Please read through topics before replying.

       ~ Madonna