Re: Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

Sue J. Ward

Yes, I would love it as well  if someone could make a recording of those sessions maybe after they are done if they have a link dropbox please maybe put it on the list so we can download it it could be in a zip format that would be wonderful. The time starts at 12-30 PT time, the correcttime if you are in the eastern time zone 3-30 PM. I am originally from Pennsylvania and have been living in San Diego California for 18 years. Stay safe everyone we will get through this together.