From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ramesh Patil
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:36 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Facing problem with Excel 2013

Hi guys,

I am facing to strange problems with Excel 2013

1.  whenever I type any word directly in any cell  NVDA  does not speak first letter of that world  after pressing enter.

2. Whenever I press F2 to edit any cell content and using navigation key for reading that letters NVDA  say only  unknown unknown

I am using latest version of NVDA and Excel 2013 with windows 10

Please guide me in this matter

thanks and regards Ramesh.